Castillo Law Firm offers personalized service and immigration solutions to its clients.
We assist businesses and individuals with the following immigration matters:
IMMIGRANT – PERMANENT STATUS
- Immediate Relatives of U.S. Citizens – Unmarried children under 21, Spouse, Parent, Widow /
Widower (under certain circumstances).
- First Preference – Unmarried sons or daughters (over age 21) of U.S. citizens.
- Second Preference – (2A) Spouses and unmarried children (under age 21) of LPRs; (2B)
Unmarried sons and daughters (over age 21) of LPRs.
- Third Preference – Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens.
- Fourth Preference – Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens.
• Representation to file citizenship applications.
IMMIGRANT – PERMANENT STATUS
- EB1 – First Preference
Persons of Extraordinary Ability
Outstanding Professors and Researchers
Multinational Executives and Managers
- EB2 – Second Preference
Members of Professions holding Advanced Degrees or Aliens of Exceptional Ability.
- EB3 – Third Preference
Skilled Workers, Professionals and other Workers.
- EB4 – Fourth Preference – Special Immigrants
The EB4 category includes persons such as Religious Workers, Commuters from Border, Retired G-4 (Employee of international Organizations), Returning Residents and Ministers of religion.
- EB5 – Fifth Preference – Employment Creation Investors
HUMANITARIAN IMMIGRATION BENEFITS
•Refugee status or asylum
•Battered spouse, children and parents of U.S. citizens or permanent residents (VAWA)
•Victims of human trafficking and other crimes (T and U visas)
•Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
•Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
•Deferred Enforced Departure (DED)
•Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
• All types of waivers, including immigration fraud and misrepresentation, certain criminal activity, alien smuggling, and 3-year or 10-year unlawful presence waivers filed abroad or in the United States
• DV1 Visas (“Green Card Lottery”)
OTHER IMMIGRATION MATTERS
• Form I-9/IRCA and H-1B Compliance Matters
• Social Security No-Match Letter Matters
USCIS REPRESENTATION AND CONSULAR PRACTICE
• Representation before the USCIS throughout the United States and U.S. Consulates worldwide.
NONIMMIGRANT – TEMPORARY STATUS
• B-1/B-2 Visitor : B-1 – for Business / B-2 – for Pleasure
• E-1 – Treaty Trader / E-2 – Treaty Investor
• F-1 – Academic Student
• G – Representatives of International Organizations
• H-1B – Specialty Occupation
• H-1C – Registered Nurses
• H-2A – Temporary Agricultural Workers
• H-2B – Temporary workers performing other services or labor of a temporary or seasonal nature
• H-3 – Training in a program not primarily for employment
• I – Representatives of Foreign News Media
• J – Exchange Visitor
• K – Fiancé/e of U.S. Citizen
• L – Intra Company Transferee
• M – Vocational Student
• O-1, O-2 – Extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences, athletics, education, or business.
• P-1, P-2, P-3 – Athletes and Group Entertainers
• Q – International Cultural Exchange Program
• R – Religious Vocation or Profession
• TN – Trade NAFTA Professionals
• Dependents of the Above
REPRESENTATION IN IMMIGRATION COURT
• Cancellation of removal